12 Dec You don’t necessarily need a native app to increase mobile adoption rate among your consumers.
With the evolution of technology, the way businesses market and interact with their customers has seen a radical change. The tremendous growth in smartphone adoption has seen businesses shift their ways in terms of marketing their products and services.
Smartphones have opened a direct channel to reach consumers, and in just a few years, it has quickly grown into one of the most powerful channels for businesses to transact, drive loyalty and communicate with their consumers.
Consumers rely on their smartphones as a way to consume their daily dose of information, for their entertainment and also in some way or another as means for their retail path to purchase. Whether it be searching for and redeeming coupons, looking up price comparisons or browsing product reviews, the mobile phone has essentially become an integrated part of the shopping experience, both in-store and online.
So why then, are enterprises still struggling to increase mobile app adoption?
As per the above study , native app adoption has challenges when it comes to size of the app, consumer’s willingness to install the app or in few cases just the difficulty in using and experiencing the app.
Increasing your mobile ROI is much easier now with the advent of Progressive Web Apps(PWAs).
Here are few statistics from Google’s own case studies on PWAs to find out how they compare to native apps
Here are some of the key statistics and benefits of PWAs taken from the findings:
- +68% increase in mobile traffic
- 15 x faster to load and install
- 25X less device storage required
- 52% average increase in conversions
- Engagement is often increased by 137%
- 3.8x – Faster average page load time
- Time-to-consistently-interactive dropped to 4.93 seconds on a 3G network on first load
- The size of the PWA is 54x smaller than the Android app and 180x smaller than the iOS app.
- Compared to mobile website’s, bounce rate is reduced by a phenomenal 42.86%
- On average, page views increased by a staggering 133.67%!
Source : Google
Twixor is the first of its kind ‘customer engagement platform’ which brings together the power of ‘bi-directional actionable messaging’ and ‘Business Process Management (BPM)’.
Twixor delivers actionable customer engagement in a PWA (Progressive Web App) capsule powered by their versatile BPM engine. Twixor’s unique P-F-TL (Push Feed Timeline) format allows for easiest adoption at the last mile consumer engagement experience, who are very well versed with a WhatsApp or a Facebook Messenger.