Join us and explore the exiting opportunity that awaits you here at Twixor
Apply now and our team will get in touch with you
Content Writer - Marketing
Role, responsibilities & skill-sets :
As a Content Writer for Marketing,
You are expected to,
- Have a keen sense of English grammar, creative thinking and creative writing skills for conceptualizing, creating and executing brand and product centric content.
- Be responsible for writing content focusing on conversions and work on producing content for product feature emails, social media posts, and more.
- Be a keen researcher and have a strong sense of web content writing including SEO centric blogs and articles, headlines and titles for several social media platforms.
- Be a competitive, skilled and creative individual who can be a part of the dynamic Marketing team and contribute to company’s growth.
- Work with cross-functional teams to develop a variety of captivating content: digital ads, landing pages, marketing/sales emails, blog posts, articles, eBooks, white papers, product reviews, and buying and ultimate guides, presentations, one-pagers, etc.
- Conduct in-depth research and create content that is innovative and original
- Have to think outside of the box to help brainstorm new content and campaign ideas with the broader marketing team
- Creating compelling headlines and body copy that will capture the attention of the target audience.
- Create a product positioning and get the message out clearly that will help increase conversions.
- Help maintain consistency in Twixor’s brand voice across audience, mediums, and channels.
Good to Have Skills:
- A Tech Enthusiast.
- Excellent written and oral communication skills with a journalist’s bend of mind.
- A can-do approach and proven ability to meet deadlines and ensure high-quality deliverables
- Self-motivated and self-directed
- Bachelor’s degree in English, Communications, Marketing or a related field preferred.
- Must have prior content creation experience in technology areas such as IoT, web application development, Artificial Intelligence, etc.
- 1-3 years of professional writing experience, especially with SaaS offerings.
- Proficient with content writing support tools like – Grammarly, Evernote, SEMRush, Microsoft office suite and google Docs.
- Portfolio of Published work
Salary: Best in Industry
Notice Period: 30 Days or Immediate Joiners