- As a Java developer should be passionate about coding and should have strong skills in Java programming language and Object-Oriented Programming (OOP) concepts.
- Must have worked on Java Spring Framework/Spring Boot with strong experience on Core Java.
- Should be able to write clean, reusable, efficient and readable code.
- Excellent communication skills and ability to work closely with diverse teams.
- Strong analytical and debugging skills.
- Should be able to independently analyze the requirements and produce a sustainable design.
- The day-to-day tasks of Java developers vary depending on their level of ownership over one application or many.
- Design, develop, implement, and maintain java application phases, code, and software.
- Conduct software analysis, programming, testing, and debugging, as well as recommending changes to improve the established processes.
- Must have at least 1 year of Experience Java Spring framework/Spring boot
- Must have hands-on knowledge NO –SQL/ databases like MongoDB
- Should have a working knowledge of Redis and Kafka in add advantage.
- Should have working knowledge in Docker, Kubernetes, and ELK add advantage.
- UG Any Graduation
- Nice to Have: Core Java /Java/ JQuery Skills experience in any technology
- Nice to Have: Java Spring framework/Spring boot experience in any technology
- Location: Chennai, India
- Notice Period: Immediate or 30 days.