Role, responsibilities & skill-sets : The role entails collecting business requirements, advising our customers on business requirements (from domain knowledge) and managing customer expectation for BFSI vertical specifically for Banking Assets & Liabilities functions. The hired person is expected to identify customer requirements, collect specifications, estimate project effort, participate in the architecture of the solution, manage project build & delivery and support customer post go live. The responsibilities within the role and thus the areas of expertise/experience include
Come out with innovative & contemporary approach to banking solutions with AI and Digital approaches
- Acquire knowledge and co-opt modern day technologies (AI, ML, BOT, RPA, etc)
- Keep team members motivated.
- Keep constant touch with customers and farm new solutions.
Constantly be in touch with technical solutions teams, be on top of project requirements, implementation plans/architecture and plan in ahead for incoming project
- Gather customer requirement and share solution footprint with customer and tech pre-sales
- Post securing the order, takeover all customer tech interaction from point of view of meeting all intended solution commitments and objective.
Growth of role
- The hired person is expected to grow within the project management organization, move towards larger project execution, managing larger teams and managing global teams .
- Own up responsibility for different vertical and different geographies
- Assume responsibility for teams in hiring, managing and motivating for growth of business
Exposure : Banking, Personal Loans, BFSI Domain
Candidates serving more than 30 days notice period need not apply
Expected Profile: He or She must be a mid-career executive with 7-10 years of experience, tech savvy with BFSI domain knowledge on assets, liabilities and credit side of banking operations & Loans and Retail Banking . It will also be huge advantage if he or she has a few years under the belt in a growth stage company, and equally appreciates the importance of product roadmap against ambitious sales growth requirements at that stage.
Mail your resume to email@example.com