We are looking for an experienced Full Stack Engineer to join our development team. In this role, you will be responsible for the overall development and implementation of front and back-end software applications. Your responsibilities will extend from designing system architecture to high-level programming, performance testing, and systems integration.
To ensure success as a full stack engineer, you should have advanced programming skills, experience with application development, and excellent troubleshooting skills. Top-rated full stack engineers create and implement advanced software systems that perfectly meet the needs of the company.
- We need at-least overall experience 3+ y Full-Stack Development with below minimum requirements.
- Should have good experience 3+Yrs in MySQL, SQL Server and should be familiar with MongoDB.
- Should be familiar with Angular any version.
- Need to have a strong understanding on RESTful API service integration.
- Candidate should have strong knowledge of designing systems and should be aware about SDLC.
- Should you know Angular value add advantages
- Excellent communication skills and ability to work closely with diverse teams
- Meeting with the software development team to define the scope and scale of software projects.
- Designing software system architecture.
- Completing data structures and design patterns.
- Designing and implementing scalable web services, applications, and APIs.
- Developing and maintaining internal software tools.
- Writing low-level and high-level code.
- Troubleshooting and bug fixing.
- Identifying bottlenecks and improving software efficiency.
- Collaborating with the design team on developing micro-services.
· Location: Mumbai, Chennai, India
· Notice Period: Immediate or 30days.