Job Requirements :
- Experience in Red Hat and Ubuntu Linux implementations and administration.
- Good understanding of Unix fundamentals, web protocols, storage, networking and load balancing.
- Linux (Must): commands, scripting, troubleshooting, application server installation.
- Working Knowledge of Containerization – Docker & Kubernetes deployment and configuration including PVC setup (Ceph)
- Working Knowledge of configuration tools – Ansible, Puppet.
- Good knowledge of Build and Deployment strategy.
- Knowledge of DevOps tools: Jenkins, Git, Jira.
- Good communication skill, Proactive and independent to solve issues (Must).
- Interact with clients and internal teams to resolve issues with full responsibility.
- Good experience in handling various production support roles (technical)
- Knowledge of application servers such as Apache, Tomcat and NGINX configuration and troubleshooting.
- Working experience on AKS & EKS on Azure and AWS clouds
Should have worked on complex and secure deployment projects
Must have worked on the basis of Agile methodology
Domain should be Network/Database application/System architect
- Strong experience with databases such as SQL, MS SQL, MySQL, NoSQL, Hadoop, Elastic search, Redis, Cassandra, and/or Mongo.
- Strong Experience in one of Public Cloud technologies AWS, AZURE cloud
- Stellar troubleshooting skills with the ability to spot issues before they become problems.
Mail your resume to email@example.com